Friday, January 20, 2012

WOW!!!!

OK!! 1 down - 19 to go... and no, I'm not talking about Doctor's visits. But yes, that's over...

When I started this, my goal was to lose 5 lbs.  And I have succeeded!! Whoohooo!!! 5lbs in one week - take that biggest loser!!
It's time to celebrate!!  Raw Cauliflower all around!!!!  I know that the following weeks won't see such drama, but what a start!  Oh, and I've decided that for every pound I lose I'm putting $5 in an unbreakable jar so that when I'm finished I'll have LOTS of money to buy some kickin' outfits.

Ok, so what did the Doctor say?  Well, their scale is 1/2 pound lighter than mine, so if I wanted to I could say I lost 5 1/2 lbs... but I'm sticking with 5.  He was happy I was going to lose weight and approved of my methodology.

Aside from the fun of the pelvic exam, it went well.  On the bad side, the ankle might take another month or so to heal.  The kind of sprain I have apparently can take up to 4 months to heal. Hooray.

So, basically, it was uneventful.  What was I so freaked out about?  Ahhh... the unknown again.  Now I know.  Big deal.  I really need to work on my fear of the unknown.  Talk about ridiculous.

So, all in all a good day was had by all.

No comments: