Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Lesson learned

NEVER eat carbs for breakfast!  Yesterday I was an eating machine.  I was fighting harder yesterday to stick with my better eating habits than ever.  I think I ate more carrots than an entire warren of Benjamin Bunnies in an effort to satisfy the raging hunger monster who had taken up residence in my belly.

Got home, walked dog and daughter for almost an hour and....still hungry... who knew that that little start to the morning was going to determine the whole day?  Well, I knew in my head, I guess I just didn't believe it.

Well, I can say, "I'm a believer".  This morning was yogurt and today was waaay easier to stay on track.  We'll be taking the smart approach from now on.  I don't need to give myself more challenge than I'm already going through.

Yay!  I learned something and survived to tell the tale.

No comments: